Products and customers
We want to keep supplying our customers with quality products and ensure they are highly satisfied with the service we provide.
To aid this we endeavour to:
- Provide first rate service
- Support supply partners in managing the environmental impact of the supply chain
- Provide a range of healthy and sustainable food choices
- Make access to clear product information, nutritional details and product provenance information as easy as possible
- Reduce packaging as far as is practical
- Provide a choice of altruistic and accredited food ranges
- Provide a local supply choice where possible
To satisfy the growing consumer demand for provenance and locally sourced goods, we work with local suppliers to meet our customers' needs.
We work hard to respect the needs of individual suppliers and to set up local supply routes. Over 1,300 of our products are certified British products (which means they have 65% or more British ingredients in them) and we intend to keep on growing.
We also supply a comprehensive range of British Red Tractor Assured products, which all carry the British Red Tractor label. We now have a choice of over 120 of these products including potatoes, dairy and meat on offer. We also have over 75 Fairtrade lines, and are always looking to add more, as part of our commitment to increase our ethically sourced products from home and abroad.
We have been working to introduce 100% recycled napkins and toilet tissue to our range along with fully recyclable and compostable disposables. Together with our ecological cleaning solutions which are completely biodegradable and our energy saving kitchen appliances, we are helping our customers to minimise their impact on the environment.